image

Trickster

Tricksters are warrior gamblers who can be found anywhere they can win big... or lose everything. True Tricksters never stop gambling, and they always go all in. In battle, you'll never know if the next blow coming will knock your socks off or leave you untouched.

They are highly mobile, used to inflicting punishing damage and delivering support at short and medium range... if their rolls don't backfire! The Trickster's gambles can often go wrong - but when they win big, the results can be spectacular. So, ready to up the ante?

Unpredictable short-range fighter


image


Weapon: Claymore

Primary Attribute: Charisma

Base HP: 30 | Base MP: 4 | Base Mana: 40

Level One

image

Bluff

AP: 3 | Mana: 12 | CD: N/A | Range: 6

Has a 67% chance of damaging a target for 1d8+Str or a 33% chance of healing it.

image

Flip

AP: 2 | Mana: 20 | CD: N/A | Range: 6

Instantly teleports to a point within range. Has a 33% chance of backfiring.

image

Clover

AP: 2 | Mana: 15 | CD: 1 | Range: 6

Improves a chosen target's Critical Threat Range by 1 this Turn.

Level Two

image

Felintion

AP: 5 | Mana: 20 | CD: N/A | Range: 6

Heals an ally or damages an enemy of your choice for 1d12+Cha HP, and pushes them 1 distance in a random direction.

image

Mislead

AP: 4 | Mana: 18 | CD: 4 | Range: 6

You become invisible, and an illusionary double appears in your space. The invisibility ends if you take any action, and the double vanishes. Otherwise, it lasts 2 Turns. You can control the double and speak through it, but it cannot take any action.

image

Smell

AP: 5 | Mana: 8 | CD: 24h | Range: 6

All targets in range are affected by random increases or decreases to their AP and MP. Lasts 6 Turns. More likely to be beneficial at higher levels.

Level Three

image

image

image

Level Four

image

image

image

Level Five

image

image

image