Release 1.01b 01 December 2019
- Equippable items are now color-coded for quality: Grey (Trash), Black (Common), Green (Uncommon), Blue (Rare), Purple (Epic), Orange (Legendary), Red (Mythic).
- In-game location updated.
- “Wayfalls General Goods” shop added to Wayfalls with a large selection of general items.
- Trialling new combat party interface for feedback.
Release 1.01 24 November 2019
- Archived a massive amount of information from the last campaign: City Status/Fortsworn, outdated rules pages, old quests, artifact information.
- Calendar updated to current date and year, added to main menu.
- Sidebar now shows a summary of our upcoming games and any amendments. Also shows the current location of your party and the in-game date and time. I will try to keep this up to date, any suggestions for any other critical information you need to see here?
- All city maps besides Wayfalls temporarily archived while I update their shops to match the new stats and battle system.
- Wayfalls and World Map added to places. Shops and locations now available for Wayfalls.
- Many people added to the A-Z of NPCs but mostly from the last campaign. Still a work in progress and hundreds more to go, but will eventually be a full reference!
- Website’s main menu is now more useful – quick links added to Classes/Talents, and Social/Guild spreadsheet.
- Things I’m working on for the near future: a page storing brief session summaries of every game, and reputation “progress” bars for the Guilds and major Factions so you can see what you need to do to rank up.